Train the trainer
From 10 a.m until 4 p.m
At Suite J231/250 Road 5, Opposite Stanbic Bank, Ikota Complex VGC Ajah
This program is designed to create opportunities for individuals who have an interest in the training arm of Human Resources career, or those who intend to sharpen their facilitation skills in order to be able to deliver exceptional training programs either in their work place or as an independent trainer.
Whether you have discovered the subject matter on which you can train confidently or you are already a subject matter expert, the training would cater for all your requirements. It is designed for those with zero experience to medium experience in facilitation. You would be equipped with skills to deliver excellent training programs using the best methods to achieve the best learning experiences and improve learner engagement and retention.
Successful participants would have the opportunity to join our team.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
Understand different attitudes, skills, and knowledge a professional trainer needs to be successful.
List the roles and responsibilities of a professional trainer.
Explain the importance of the seven characteristics of outstanding trainers.
Identify the three most common learning styles and select appropriate learning strategies to accommodate each style.
Use Neuro-linguistic Patterning techniques to engage learners.
How to create training materials
Engage facilitation activities, role plays, and icebreakers.
Module 1: Making the Transition to a Trainer
- Attitude, skills and knowledge of a professional trainer
- Roles and responsibilities of a professional trainer
- Seven characteristics of outstanding trainers
Module 2: Principles of Adult Learning
- What’s an adult learner?
- Diverse learning styles.
- Use NLP techniques to identify learner styles
- Options to actively engage and energize learners
Appealing to different learning styles
Learning considerations for adult learners.
Module 3: Training Design and Materials Development
- Is it really a training problem?
- Create training materials in-house or purchase off-shelf?.
- Writing proper training objectives.
- Training methods.
Module 4: Be a power presenter
- Getting off to a good start
- The importance of introductions and summaries.
- How to facilitate a more active training.
- Using your body language and your voice.
Module 5: Dealing with tough training times
- Dealing with nerves.
- Getting participants back on time.
- Dealing with tough participants.
- Dealing with different learner generations (Gen X and Gen Y learners).
Duration: 2 days
Date: Nov 15 & 16
Pick up and drop off from and to designated locations
Lunch and certificate
Make payment into the any of our Accounts
Account Number: 1014201920 Account Number: 0128488187
Account Name: LeadHire Limited Account Name: LeadHire Limited
Bank: Zenith Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank