LeadHire Limited on behalf one of our clients, a player in the manufacturing industry, is seeking the services of a Laboratory Technician.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by maintaining laboratory stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Keeps laboratory equipments operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
- Record and analyze retrieved data, and prepare reports for laboratory management
- Recognize and report any safety issues
- Years of experience: minimum of a year
- Knowledge of basic lab practices is necessary
- Candidate must be smart, and must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Educational qualification: Minimum of OND in any related course
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jobs@LeadHire.com.ng using the Job title as the subject of the mail.