At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client requires the services of a Dispatch Rider to join the company.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- The preferred person should have a minimum of OND, should be able to communicate well in English.
- Should be a licensed and experienced dispatch rider.
- Must be familiar with Lagos routes.
- Must be resident around Surulere and environs.
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos.
Application Deadline : May 11, 2019