At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
LeadHire Limited on behalf of a client; Media Communication Company requires the services of:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Executes Corporate Directives, New Initiatives, Events, and Holiday campaigns as designed.
- Executes digital, social, web and PR strategies as prescribed by Corporate Marketing to create awareness for upcoming events. Assess effectiveness of results.
- Continuously monitor, measure and report social media activities, trends and campaign results; delivering insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies
- carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
- All other duties as assigned
- BSC in any related degree with at least 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Candidates residing around Ikeja and environs are encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for gender balance in the workplace.
Qualified Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Brand Manager-Ikeja” as the position as the subject of the email.