- establish and maintain the detailed knowledge of products and services necessary for ongoing support, repair and maintenance
- liaise and communicate with customers, 3rd party suppliers and internal employees in order to provide maximum availability of service
- develop and build strong links with customers
- Diagnose, find solutions and carry out intervention
- Establish positive relationship to optimize customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handles customer complaints as soon as possible and necessary information and knowledge related product
- present yourself at all in times in a professional manner
- First degree in computer science or any related course
- A minimum of 2 years’ post NYSC experience.
- Previous after sales testing experience.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills; must be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products quickly; have strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills; strong dedication to customer satisfaction.