At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client requires the services of an Admin/Marketing Executive in to join the company.
Job Title: Admin/Marketing Executive
- Bachelors degree in related field with at least 2years working experience as an Admin/Marketing Executive.
- Proven experience in related position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer/client service relationship orientation
- Contacts in Napims, NPDC, NNPC or marginal field operator is an added advantage
- Preferably female applicants should apply for this role
- Develop an update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Application Deadline : 20th May, 2019.