- We are seeking self-motivated individuals with key network and connections who would like to be a part of a fast paced organization and is able to drive LeadHire Limited’s services and business ventures.
The Business Development Executive is:
- Has Excellent Negotiating skills
- Is Excellent at building strategic relationships
- Passionate about driving businesses
- Can work independently
What will You Do?
- You will be responsible for driving LeadHire Limited’s services – Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Training & Development; increasing revenue.
- Researching prospective clients, generating and closing deals with prospective clients.
- Building, managing and establishing relationship with prospective clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Attending networking seminars, meetings and conferences.
- Developing Proposals.
- Providing management with feedbacks.
- Writing reports.
Who are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Time Management Skills
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
- Has an existing relationship with merchants
- IT savvy
- Excellent communication
- Time Management skills
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Exceptional problems solving skills.
- Have a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
- Committed to delivering high quality results
- Is able to build and maintain critical business relationships quickly
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Has access to a large network and is able to leverage on this network for business
- Friendly and outgoing
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and a short essay of their achievements in Business Development, to: email@example.com with “the job title” as the subject of your email.