Our Drivers Outsourcing Unit was established to help meet the demands of our clients for good drivers’ management service. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent services because our staff are dedicated and well trained to discharge their duties professionally.
We offer drivers outsourcing service for corporate organisations and individuals on contract and permanent basis depending on their requirements. We also offer a one off recruitment for clients who want to manage the drivers by themselves.
All our drivers have a touch of finesse with a reasonable level of education and driving certifications and so they are able to drive top level executives of companies. We ensure they undergo rigorous screening and test drive to ascertain their skills levels and knowledge of the routes. They are subjected to different personality and psychology tests to determine their personality type. We carry out medical test including alcohol testing for all outsourced drivers before placement.
We also conduct trainings on personal development and various driving related subject matters before placement and occasionally on the job.
Why you should outsource your drivers;
- No service disruption because we offer immediate replacement on need basis or a relief whenever a driver is on leave.
- You can avoid compliance issues because we adhere to all labour legislations in our drivers management, like tax and all statutory deductions remittances and ensuring the drivers licenses and certifications are up to date.
- Our drivers are well experienced, courteous and dedicated because we train them regularly.
- Our team comprises of experienced professionals who deploy all their functions with a great level of expertise.
- Staff management is our core business and we do it better than no other, hence, clients can concentrate on their own core business.
We would select from a pool of pre-screened, interviewed applicants, who are already in the database and whose profiles perfectly match the client’s requirement.
Our Sourcing Executives would adopt advanced search techniques in attracting more talents, if there are additional requirements not readily met from available profiles in the database.
All our staff for all positions have a minimum of SSCE, relevant certifications, good communication skill and the right attitude. We also place staff based on client’s own specific requirements.
We offer training programmes for staff before resumption with the client and also occasionally organise on the job training for them. Depending on the number of staff deployed to a client, a supervisor is resident among the workforce while we also retain a general supervisor in our office, who works on roster to supervise outsourced staff.
All our outsourced staff are uniformed in dressing, this is just to prevent immodest and offensive dressing. However, if the client requires a contrary mode of dressing, the client’s request supersedes.
All staff are obliged to abide by the work schedule as stipulated by the client but they are entitled to some days off as determined by the client.
Candidates must provide details of their guarantors and references which include past employers and we physically visit their guarantors to verify the details, we also verify the candidates’ addresses and confirm their past employment.