We are hiring an Assistant Sales Manager for a multinational Telecommunications firm with branches in major states of the country. The ideal candidate must be:
Familiar with the local mobile market and channels.
Have a rich experience in sales of mobile phones and should be able to work independently.
Have experience of managing a team of sales promoters.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Monitoring costs, prices, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by identifying and recommending potential sales employees to Human Resource units.
- Appraises job results of sales staff, recommends improvements and rewards as appropriate.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trainings; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BSc in a any relevant field
- minimum of 4 years experience in a sales managerial role
Human Relationship : 3 to 4 years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org